Holding your project in your hands
You have waited 12 days the most and now it is time to unwrap your project. Follow these steps to make the most of your project.
- The Basics
- Prepare your project for the Fab
- Uploading your project to AISLER
- Documenting your parts (optional)
- Holding your project in your hands
Pro Tip: Prepare Multiboard fzz
1. Assemble your board
Soldering is easy and fun (after a short phase of frustration) and there are many very nice tutorials:
Don't have any soldering tools yet? Don't worry, ask the AISLER guys for advice.
Now that you have assembled your board and it is (hopefully) working, why don't you:
- take a picture and publish it on AISLER.net for others to also be able to build it?
- Upload it to Fritzing.org‘s Project Archive.
- write an instructable.
- send an Email to the Make Magazine.
- amaze your friends.
- fool your enemies.
- go into business selling widgets (you can use AISLER for that, too).
- change the world!
- or change your living room.
We hope this helped you. If you have further questions, feel free to point it to email@example.com.