Our collaboration solution for efficient teams
In an ideal world, collaboration should be easy. In reality, though, it's anything but. In fact, there are plenty of hoops to jump and obstacles to avoid. Raise your hand if any of these sound painfully familiar.
- The development process is separated from ordering and purchasing. Often, a person placing an order is forced to act as a middleman between the manufacturer and the development team. Needless to say, this adds a communication overhead and causes unnecessary delays.
- When the developer places an order, they might not have access to the billing data. And if the purchasing or accounting department needs to have specific information on the invoice, it's the developer who has to set up a separate account for that. To put it mildly, it's an error-prone and inefficient process.
- Here is another problem: there is no central location for project data and orders. Not only does this introduce data silos, it also makes adding developers to the design process, reusing the company's IP, and designing prototypes more cumbersome than it should be.
- Finally, several developers may use a single login account as a workaround, but that opens a whole new can of worms. It's impossible to distinguish between different users, and sharing a single account poses a security risk.
At this point, you might be thinking, I bet AISLER has something that makes my woes go away. You are absolutely right: we do have a solution for you. To improve and streamline collaboration with your colleagues, we are introducing Smart Teams. As the name suggests, this solution allows you to gather developers, purchasing teams or software engineers into one cohesive team. With Smart Teams, you have instant and unencumbered access to the team's data and information, including the following:
- Shipping and billing data
- Team projects
- Orders placed by the team
- All business settings of the team
Of course, you can be a member of multiple teams. More importantly, using Smart Teams doesn't require any changes in your existing business processes, and there is no learning curve. Better still, the new feature comes at no cost. Once the Teams functionality is enabled for your AISLER account, you'll be able to invite other users. It's as simple as that. Sounds good? Then send a request for Smart Teams our way.